Friday, December 7, 2012

#07Dec. sue is just lucky to get this job!

credits to the japanese photographer. *taiwan is always raining* this is my uni taipei campus!

today was a good day for me.
having lunch with my boss and big boss! (i'm currently work for vice president office)
He is a great great boss, he treat all of us so good and asking all his staff to have lunch with him.

as MCU is an international university, so my big boss is incharge in connecting line with others uni. his english is SUPER GOOD and he always busy to travel to another country to do all his works.
i work for his office about 2 months, but last friday was my 1st time to met him.

under big boss, is his secretary (my boss) and also 3 teachers who is in translating team.
basically, this is the important department that responsible translate any single chinese words to english and they do speak a GOOD GOOD english. except this, we actually do many stuff that related to english, such as communicate with outsider and many more.

i'm lucky enough to work for them and glad to meet them in my life.
nice teachers, and great boss too.


No comments:

Post a Comment