Friday, December 7, 2012

#07 Dec. Sue is officially intern DJ.

congratulation....and celebration!!!

woahhh..keep jumping and screaming... finally a little dream come true.
that's mean get little closer to my dream. wuahaha....

well, this was really a hardcore test i had been through but finally i did it! *celebration*

and they actually did a very dramatic arrange, they announced that the result will be out on today.
so we had been waiting for it a whole weeks, it's suffered  that keep on worried about it.

this morning, woke up from nightmare and rush to radio station to see the result.
the road of going to radio station looks darker, and my heart beats were so fast.
in the first time, i just couldn't saw my name on the list, what the...xxxx..
but when i see clearly, OMG OMG... i'm in the list!!!! well done,sue!!!

so in the noon, is the officially ceremony to welcome us into radio station.
i'm selected into the PR team, well, it's a great chance for me to involve in PR stuff.

five of us were selected into same team, the guy behind me is the team leader.


spotted me? the last one with the big black spec (haha. i'm just look like a passby stranger.)

having mongolian steamboat with my radio station members.

after that, enjoyed shopping with my new friend-- a cute girl from GuangZhou, mainland china.

No comments:

Post a Comment