Monday, January 3, 2011

free glitter text and family website at FamilyLobby.com

25/12/2010 sunny day

Merry Christmas =)
With my family went to mummy's friend house BBQ. I was so excited because I love to eat CHICKEN WINGS. Hurray ❤ Aunty is a swimming coach so the party is like a SPORT party. Swimming mix with badminton~ xD

Certainly, my christmas was not so simple. Hang out with my friends too~ At New City, this restaurant's burger is extremely delicious!!! yummy❤ And we kept on discussing about UEC result. I do enjoyed hanging out with them, because they are so funny.In our conversation, I just kept on laughing. Next station, we back to JiaEr house to play mahjong. Khong and Tham was playing PS II, they kept on screaming and laughing. Suddenly, I'm missing my school life. Miss those moments when we slept in class,walked to canteen and wore a WAITRESS style school uniform. xD

1. So excited when my dude came fetch me. Because this is her first time came fetch me at night.
2. Dude, lets took a picture! kaccchak...
3. Our table is number 23, OMG. 23 is my lucky no. Maybe later I will have a lucky thing happen.>.<
4. Took a picture before Sak going back her house.


No comments:

Post a Comment